Friday, January 29, 2010

Adventure Wear by Anika

We received a Baby Bjorn from some friends Ben and Anika have been breaking it in.

Anika falls asleep pretty quickly in her carriers - we know its not a reflection on the excitement level of our adventures!



I primarily use the moby wrap - its a hugely long piece of fabric that you wrap around yourself.  Its pretty comfortable, albeit a bit cumbersome at times.  I had to watch a ton of YouTube videos to bolster my confidence with tying it before I got the courage to put Anika in it.  Now I wear it often enough that the dogs think that everytime I put it on we're going for a "stroll" (code word for "walk", which they know...not sure why they never figured out "stroll").  When its chilly out (or snowing), I wear my trusty Wells Fargo fleece (gift from my old co-workers in Denver) - its big enough to cover the both of us and long enough to catch Anika's feet. 
Here we are the other day:

Here are a couple of other moby wrap shots - I was also wearing it in the Girl Time post:

And here's one of the many YouTube videos:

Anika also has a snowman bunting - I think its super cute!  She fell asleep in it...I guess that's an approval!
Sleepy baby eyes - so sweet!

No comments: