Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Movement in the Night

I promise that we put Anika to bed normally...really, we do!  When Ben and I left her room last night she was lying in the middle of her crib, with her hat on, tightly swaddled with the "super swaddle" technique, the blanket tucked over her feet, lying lenghwise. 

At 6:30 this morning I awoke to the Anika Paging System (APS) and this is what I saw when I went into her room:

She looked slightly confused and I was baffled...I guess its time for the sleep sack!

By the way, I was starting to kind-of worry that the APS was broken since Miss A. has been sleeping from about 9:30 pm until sometime between 7am and 9am...I found out this morning that it wasn't broken.  Most likely a growth spurt!  Not that 9:30 pm to 6:30 am is anything to be upset about!

1 comment:

Jori said...

It is crazy how they manage to maneuver themselves into the strangest positions. Just wait until she can start rolling over... then the fun really begins. I have been meaning to ask.... does Anika use a pacifier?? Also, if you find the sleep sack doesn't work, you should look into the miracle blanket. It is amazing. We are still swaddling Aveyn and swaddled Cael with it until he was 7 months. LOVE IT!!