Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Month Stats

I know that these posts are a bit...umm...non-chronologically organized.  However, at some point we will be caught up!  For now, enjoy the...creatively timed postings :-)

Anika had her 1-month check-up on November 20th, 2009 (conveniently timed, huh?).  Her weight was 8 lbs., 10 oz., and she was 20-ish inches long (I don't have the actual stats in front of me, but I know she grew!). 

Here she is at the doctor's office - I had my camera on me, and I couldn't resist!  Plus, it was a good way to pass the time waiting for her exam...


Here is her "official" 1-month photo.  She's on the quilt we had just gotten from her Great Aunt Frankie (I've always thought she was "Great" - Anika gets to title her that way!)

1 comment:

Jori said...

I am so glad you are posting about Anika. You will love LOVE looking back on how much she has grown!!! She is adorable!!!