Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do you wake up?

Anika likes to stretch for a few minutes before breakfast.  She's still in the bassinet and makes rather persistent and consistent grunts/squeaks when she's ready to get up.  When she's ready, I unwrap her and just let her go to town with waving her arms and kicking her legs - this way I can brush my teeth and get some clothes on before I feed her.  Below are some shots of our happy little present this morning, ready to greet the day.  (We decided to have her start wearing some Christmas outfits prior to the big day, so she gets some use out of them before she outgrows these adorable outfits!)



Doing her Cpt. Jack Sparrow impression



Happy girl!



Notice the eyebrow :-)



Working those arms



Ready to go!

1 comment:

Jori said...

Pretty much sounds like how I like to wake up ;)